This is available by logging into your Vendio account and selecting Channels > Revise. This does require a Vendio account as you will need to log in and set an eBay token so that we can make these changes on your behalf.
If you are not already an eBay seller using Vendio, you can create a free Vendio account if you sign-up for one of their free products listed here and you will be able to use Vendio's free products including their new Item Condition Reviser.
You can set your eBay tokens by selecting the Preferences link (top-right) and selecting “channels” from the drop down menu. If you do not have a Vendio account, you can sign up for any premium or free service in order to access the special reviser.
Note that Revisions to your live items on eBay are not automatically reflected in your inventory item definitions on Vendio. You will need to edit the condition field in these item definitions before future launches.
Below, we’ve added instructions to help you use the new Item Condition Reviser
Log into your account and select Channels>Revise
- Find & Revise: Find the items where you want to change the item condition by selecting the Find and Revise button.
- Find Items to Revise (by Category): The easiest way to find and replace for the Item Condition reviser is to revise by category.If you do not know your category number, select choose and find your category.
- Find Items to Revise (by Other Conditions): Find items that contain any or all of specific conditions you define. For example, find all my items that have “Blue AND Ring” in the title or find ANY of my items that have either “Blue” OR “Ring” in the title.
- Available “Find” Fields: Find item by any of the fields displayed in the drop down menu. Find fields are also depicted below.
- Select the Category: After you have defined the conditions you are using to locate the items to revise, you will need to select the category for the Revise field. Because all item condition values are category-specific, please enter choose your category FIRST. Once the category is entered, the item condition menu will populate.
- Select the New Condition: Once the condition menu is populated, you can select the new condition.
- Review your Revisions: Review your revisions by clicking Review.
- Revise Your Live eBay Items: Click the Revise button to finalize the revisions of your live eBay items.
If you have questions or need some help, contact Vendio customer support.
An eBay Certified Solutions Provider since 2004, Vendio provides an ecommerce solution for eBay sellers of all sizes. Vendio offers a series of applications which can be installed on a standalone basis or used to extend the functionality of the Vendio's eBay listing and inventory management solution.