Considering selling on eBay to make extra cash while cleaning out your garage? Where do you start? No matter if you want to get guided help or go it alone, Certified Providers can make the transition from buyer to seller quickly and easily.
The first thing to decide is what to sell. Find out which items in your house will turn the highest profit and eBay Market Research tools can do just that. Just type in what the item is and our market research tools will search millions of eBay listings (international sites included) and report back:
- Average sale price
- Sell-through percentage (success rate)
- How to list your item to maximize it’s potential for success
eBay research and listing is easy, but if you’d like to enlist the advice and help from experienced eBay sellers and consultants to guide you, then our Certified Providers can help. They can help you learn how to sell effectively on eBay and perhaps even increase your eBay selling to full-time and start an online business.
- Learn what items sell on eBay
- Avoid common selling mistakes
- Self-paced learning environment
- Find the products buyers want and locate suppliers
- Set up your business properly